Subject: Regarding tobacco products volume in Estonia
From: "Tadas Kruckauskas" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:52:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am an analyst of Euromonitor International responsible for Tobacco and 
Alcoholic Drinks market data across all three Baltic countries.

As a part of my duties, I follow the official statistics about the 
consumption of tobacco products and alcoholic drinks in the markets under 
review. Usually, this data in volume units per year is coming from the state 
institutions responsible for excise tax management, namely State 
Inspectorate in Lithuania.

I would like to ask you where I could find the same data about Estonia? As 
far as I understand, the Estonian Tax and Custom Board is responsible for 
the excise tax administration in the country. However, I cannot find that 
data publicly available on your webpage. Maybe the Health Board possesses 
such data and could share it with me?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

-- 

Tadas Kruckauskas

In country analyst

 <http://www.euromonitor.com/> www.euromonitor.com

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Euromonitor’s CSR commitment: 1% of sales to charitable giving

For more information about how we use your data, visit our 
<http://www.euromonitor.com/privacy-policy> privacy policy